About this item
The very familiar three-slot style pay phone was first introduced in the 1950's and remained virtually unchanged until 1965. This appropriately christened prepay-style Crosley Radio Classic Pink Pay Phone will take you back to the days of old fashioned phone booths and 10-cent phone calls. Believe it or not, its predecessor was a post pay-style phone like the Crosley Pay Phone that actually allowed the caller to place their call and then pay once finished. While you don't have to pay for your calls with this Crosley Phone, you will enjoy the functional coin slots complete with jingle as your money is deposited into the coin bank in the base of the unit. This Crosley Pay Phone features push button technology, rotary fashion dial, fash/redial feature, tone/pulse switch, ringer volume on/off switch, earpiece volume control, coin bank and 5' compressed cord length. Create a fun conversation piece in your home with the Crosley Radio Classic Pink Pay Phone.
Crosley Radio Classic Pay Phone, Pink:
- Push button technology
- Rotary fashion dial
- Flash/redial feature
- Tone/pulse switch
- Ringer volume on/off switch
- Earpiece volume control
- Coin bank
- 5' compressed cord length
- 11' stretched cord length
- Wall mountable
- Pink finish
|Function Buttons:||Flash button, redial button|
|Ringer Control:||Yes (on / off)|
|Dialing Modes:||Pulse, tone|
|Product Type:||Corded phone|
|Placing / Mounting:||Wall-mountable|
|Cables Included:||Phone line cable|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||10.35|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||20.0 x 10.2 x 7.2|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Here is a link to the Manual that you can either print out or save to your computer. http://www.crosleyradio.com/Manuals/CR56_Manual.pdfby Beauswifey12/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Go to this link... http://www.crosleyradio.com/partsreq.aspx It's a Parts Request form. Make sure to select the correct Model # ( CR56-PI) from the drop down list.by Beauswifey8/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are mounting holes in the back of the phone for this purpose. If you check the online manual (link provided below), it has the instructions for installation. http://www.crosleyradio.com/Manuals/CR56_Manual.pdfby Beauswifey12/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?