Similar items in stock
Crosley Princess Phone
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.75 x 8.25 x 4.25|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- YESby FLIGHTLEADER15/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no it doesnt light up. the ring tone is not overly loud either. so when i am in kitchen doing dishes do not hear phone in living room.but is still a treat to own it. brings back my childhood.by bedfordadele2/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. I didn't even know about that until you asked.by JRS1182/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NOby FLIGHTLEADER16/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes this phone does not have any electric plug in. However in a general power outage your phone lines would have to be working.by JRS1187/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- land lines like this work during power outages. cordless and wireless do not if they are pluged into an electrical outletby An anonymous customer7/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the cord can be replaced.by CommunityAnswer6/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YESby FLIGHTLEADER16/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?