About this item
The Crosley Furniture Newport Natural Wood Top Kitchen Island adds an elegant touch to your home. It also provides a convenient way to serve and store various food and cooking-related accessories, making it easier to cater to guests. The raised panel doors have an elegant look and open reveal storage space with three shelves that adjust to fit your needs. This area can hold bowls, serving trays and other items, while a pair of drawers above store spatulas, meat forks, corkscrews and more. Bars on both sides of the Crosley Furniture kitchen island let you keep towels nearby for drying hands or soaking up spills. There is also a rack for spices and seasonings. With a solid hardwood construction and a hand-rubbed, multi-step finish, it is sturdy and durable as well as attractive. The natural wood top is easy to clean and is ideal for serving small snacks like cheese or fruit.
This kitchen island with drawers is available in multiple finishes, allowing you to choose the one that best matches with your decor and color scheme.
Crosley Furniture Newport Natural Wood Top Kitchen Island:
- Solid wood top with natural finish
- Solid hardwood and veneer construction
- Hand rubbed, multi-step finish
- Total of 3 adjustable shelves inside cabinet of Crosley Furniture kitchen island
- Towel bar and paper towel holder
See all Pantries, Carts & Islands on Walmart.com.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||111.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||52.0 x 18.0 x 36.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I need this island to double as a eating area. Is there enough room for stools so I can eat there?
- It depends how many stools you need to fit around it. The top is 18" x 52", so there should be plenty of room for four stools, but you won't be able to swing your legs under the top. Additionally, the island is 36" high, so you'll have to look for stools that match that height.by CommunityAnswer9/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?