Customers also considered
- $19.82 Was $20.88Save $1.06
- from $3.94
- Reduced Price$26.18 List price $35.99Save $9.81
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Crop-A-Dile Eyelet and Punch Kit with lime colored handles and lime carrying case comes with 400 metallic Crop-A-Dile eyelets (50 each of eight colors). The tool punches through chipboard easily and, with 1/8" and 3/16" built-in hole punchers, it silently and easily sets snaps and eyelets of both sizes. There are no loose pieces to keep track of. This kit is designed to be the ultimate in convenience for crafts of all skill levels, as it is an intuitive tool and several functions. There is an extra large compartment in the case for additional embellishments. With two size settings and a huge assortment of eyelets, this Crop-A-Dile Punch Kit is a compact, space and time-efficient tool kit.
Crop-A-Dile with Eyelets:
- Crop-A-Dile tool with lime handles
- Lime carrying case
- 400 metallic eyelets in 8 colors in 3/16" size
- Powerful hole punching with 1/8" and 3/16" built-in hole punchers
- Extra large compartment for additional embellishments
- Case measures: 6Hx8.5Wx1.25D inches
|Fabric Content:||100% See Description|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||323911|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||12.00 x 1.50 x 12.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I hope you got your answer and/or have seen the replacements in the stores. You can order them on line too. There is a section in the store that has the crop-a-dile and the replacement eyelets next to it. Also when you go on-line, you type the name "crop-a-dile" and everything related to it will come up.by Anilou579/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Becky, I was wondering the same thing. I did some more searching and found the Crop-A-Dile Case with Eyelets. It comes with 400 eyelets, and a carrying case. This is the closest thing that I found as far as extra eyelets. I do with there was a option to just buy eyelets, so that we would not have to buy a bunch of cases, but this is pretty good. I hope it helps.by Nasira9/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I hope you already got your answer. I just got the crop-a-dile and tried in bottle caps, and yes, it works, but then your bottle cap gets deformed. So I would say, don't use it for bottle caps. This crop-a-dile is a very heavy duty tool. Since I had never seen one outside a box, it looked very "advanced" to me the first time I touched it, but later I understood what it was. The instructions talk only about the eyelet setting, but in reality, it has 2 size punches, one smaller than the other. First you punch the hole on the side of the hole you prefer, then you put the eyelet in the hole, and punch it in the center. Really a nice tool.by Anilou578/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I received a pink tool, but this only came with 100 eyelets, not 400 as described.by Karen12/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?