About this item
Kick portability up a notch with the next generation Crock-Pot Programmable Slow Cooker. The days of looking for an available power outlet to keep food warm while entertaining are over now that you've found this great Cook and Travel Portable Crock Pot. This 6 quart crock pot is made with specifically designed stoneware that maintains optimal serving temperature even without a power source, keeping food hotter longer. A travel temperature gauge on this Cook and Travel Portable Crock Pot provides visual feedback on the temperature of the food once it has been unplugged, while robust, integrated handles, a locking lid and cord wrap make transport easy. This Crock-Pot Programmable Slow Cooker features programmable controls, including four pre-set time settings and an auto-shift to warm feature with count-up timer. The removable oval stoneware and locking lid are dishwasher-safe.
Crock-Pot 6-quart Cook and Travel Programmable Slow Cooker:
- 6-quart capacity
- Removable oval stoneware crock
- Metal construction
- Cord storage
- Dishwasher-safe crock and lid
- Programmable controls with automatic cooking shutofff
- 1-year warranty
- Dimensions: 15"L x 10"W x 15.2"H
- Recipes included
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||15.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.0 x 10.0 x 15.2|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Seems to be a very basic cooker. Does not appear to be programable.by Foxyfletch2/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It is only programmable with the hours shown on the cooker. I use the slow 8 which does the job. I love this cooker best appliance I have bought lately. I have electric stove this cuts back on utility usage too.by puegot4/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is set for 4, 6 or 8 hours. Can't set time yourself.by rbtweety4/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Leave the rubber in place, but don't lock the lid while cooking; is only for transporting food so no spills.by McFarms5/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (13) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No. That helps form the seal needed for the cooking process. You don't lock it during cooking, it's the rubber that seals it.by Heights4/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Foxyfletch4/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. You set it for 4, 6 or 8 hours and then it turns itself to keep warm when finished cooking.by rbtweety4/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (17) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can. That's the beauty of this Crock Pot.by Angellia4/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (19)Was this answer helpful?
- There isn't a crock pot/slow cooker on the planet that will turn on at a certain time and this is because of food safety. Bacteria starts growing even before you take it out of your frig. Putting it in a crock pot unheated for several hours before cooking it invites salmonella, etc. and therefore isn't food safe.by LovePlants4Life5/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (32) (0)Was this answer helpful?