Check out these related products
- $13.99 List price $19.95Save $5.96
- $16.77 List price $24.98Save $8.21
- $11.99 List price $19.95Save $7.96
- $26.92 Was $28.92Save $2.00
- $18.18 List price $29.99Save $11.81
- $27.99 List price $39.99Save $12.00
- $10.89 List price $19.99Save $9.10
- $12.29 List price $19.99Save $7.70
- $16.41 List price $24.99Save $8.58
- $17.49 List price $19.98Save $2.49
- $15.58 List price $24.95Save $9.37
- $14.99 List price $17.98Save $2.99
- $6.49 List price $9.95Save $3.46
- $16.61 List price $24.95Save $8.34
- $14.98 List price $19.98Save $5.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Between 46 and 50 million American have no health insurance and the numbers continue to grow. Last year alone approximately 2.2 million lost their coverage. In just the time it will take to watch this film, 377 more Americans will become uninsured. Most tragically, 22,000 Americans will die this year because they lack health insurance. A bracingly honest documentary, "Critical Condition" investigates America's worsening health care crisis by following a diverse group of uninsured individuals as they battle critical illnesses without adequate medical care. It is through their eyes and words that we are taken through the gaping holes in the health care system, where care is often delayed or denied. Ultimately, the unforgettable subjects of Critical Condition discover that being uninsured can cost them their jobs, health, homes, savings, and even their lives. A few sobering statistics reinforce these disturbing personal stories - the most compelling, perhaps, are those that illustrate the enormous cost in dollars and human suffering that we pay by denying sick patients access to routine primary care. Through intimate stories that illuminate the emotional, financial, and medical impact of battling illness without insurance, "Critical Condition" sends a subtle yet deeply troubling message about the alarming state of the American health care system.
Filmmaker Interview With Roger Weisberg, Short Films: "Uncovered" and "Your Money Or Your Life", Filmmaker Biography.
|Studio & Production Company:||Universal Pictures Home Entertainment|
|Record Label:||New Video Group|
|Digital Video Formats:||DVD|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.50 x 0.50 x 7.40 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $18.17 List price $24.98Save $6.81
- $7.99 List price $9.95Save $1.96
- $9.29 List price $12.98Save $3.69
- $8.81 List price $14.98Save $6.17
- $12.77 List price $19.98Save $7.21
- $13.16 List price $19.98Save $6.82
- $23.52 Was $27.93Save $4.41
- $7.25 List price $9.98Save $2.73
- $9.93 List price $14.95Save $5.02