About this item
Springfield Armory's XD(m) and XD pistols are acclaimed for their superior balance, reliability and ergonomics. Crimson Trace is pleased to release laser sights for XD(m) and XD pistols. The Crimson Trace Laserguard for the Springfield XD is designed to fit both lines in all sizes and calibers. Featuring instinctive activation, the laser sight immediately springs to life when held in a normal firing grip. Attaching firmly to the trigger guard and balanced against the accessory rail notch, the LG-448 can be zeroed by the user to their individual firearm (both windage and elevation). The Crimson Trace Laserguard for the Springfield XD has been rigorously tested to hold zero under the most demanding field conditions.
Crimson Trace Laserguard for the Springfield XD and XDM:
- Platform: Laserguard
- Material: polymer
- Color: black
- Activation location: front activation
- Attachment: trigger guard attachment
- Batteries for life: yes
- Battery type: one 1/3N lithium or two 357 silver oxide batteries
- Finish: polymer housing with rubber overmold activation pad
- Installation: user installed
- Laser battery life: over 4 hours
- Sighting: factory sighted at 50'
- User adjustable: windage and elevation
- Warranty: 3-year full warranty
- Wrench size: 0.05
- Dot size: approximately 0.50" at 50'
- Model# CRMLG448
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.0 x 0.75 x 1.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.