About this item
The Crimson Trace Lasergrip for the Ruger LCR is a replacement for the factory grip that provides red laser sights for more accurate shooting. This Crimson lasergrip is created from a polymer to withstand the force of the recoil from the gun. The laser grip sights are started through the front of the sights and are activated when pressure is applied to the grip of the gun. The Crimson Trace lasergrip for the Ruger LCR is sighted from the factory to be accurate at up to 50 feet. The batteries in the Crimson Lasergrip are manufactured to last a 4 hours before it needs to be recharged. This laser grip sight puts out a 5m wide red laser to ensure accurate trajectory of your bullet before it leaves your gun. This Crimson Trace lasergrip for the Ruger LCR can be seen as close as one half inch at 50' and can be manually adjusted to factor in windage and elevation while shooting to give you an accurate shot.
The finish of the grip is rubber over a mold of the grip is done in black.
Crimson Trace Lasergrip for the Ruger LCR:
- Platform: Lasergrips
- Material: polymer
- Attachment: grip replacement
- Activation location: front activation
- Sighting: factory sighted at 50'
- Master on/off switch
- Batteries for life
- Battery type: two #2032 batteries
- Laser battery life: over 4 hours
- Laser output: 5mW red laser
- Activation mode: pressure activated
- Laser visibility: approximately .5" diameter at 50'
- Wrench size: 0.05
- User adjustable: windage and elevation
- Finish: rubber overmold grip
- Installation: user installed
- Warranty: 3-year full warranty
- Color: black
- Dot size: approximately 0.50" at 50'
- Model# CRMLG411
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Primary|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.5 x 1.2 x 2.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.