About this item
The Cricut Tool Kit is the essential accessory for scrapbookers and crafters alike. As with all Cricut machines, cartridges, and tools, this craft tool kit is the best way to add a clean, polished, professional look and finish to all your craft projects. An excellent companion to your Cricut collection, this 7-piece professional tool kit includes essentials from small scissors and a scrapper to a 7" ruler and a storage place for Cricut machine replacement blades. Other items in this 7-piece professional tool kit include a flat straight blade tool and small scoop tool. Add this Cricut Tool Kit to your scrapbooking kit and craft better!
Cricut Tool Kit:
- Includes small scissors, scrapper, bone-like folder, flat straight blade tool and small scoop tool
- Also includes hook tool, 7" ruler and a storage place for Cricut machine replacement blades
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.25 x 5.25 x 1.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You can do bigger cut outs on the Expression, I have had both and like my Expression best.by angelkisses28201/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i love my Cricut Expression, because they are bigger than the regular size cricut.by happy19775/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- THE SIZE OF ITby scrapalholic1/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Biggest difference is the size. The Expression will cut up to 23.5x11.5" the original with only cut 5.5x11.5". You really want the larger size, especially if you want to make wall decorations for the baby's room, or favor boxes for the first birthday party, or nearly any card and envelope. I have the small one, and for the price difference now, go for the big one! You won't regret it, I promise.by SoTexasScrapper1/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The main differences I know is that the expression is 6inches wider and it has a better screen for viewing your work. The cricut create is the size of the personal but has more features like the expression. You can rotate and make your images around 11 inchs long and about 5 1/2 inches wide. If you get the software it is super easy to use. So far I love it.by jenjen28168/3/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Depends what you are going to do the Expression will do the 12x12 pages and large letters for Posters or class rooms. I bought the smaller one and now wish I had the bigger one. There are even borders to cut into the outsides of the 12x12 pages. Walmart has great prices I have been shopping around and buying on line and shipping to the store is great as you know that it will be there.by BreezeyBeach8/21/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?