About this item
Slice thick material with ease with the Cricut Deep Cut Blade & Housing. The Cricut cutting blade's shorter housing provides clearance for heavier materials, allowing you to cut material up to 1.5 mm thick, including chipboard. With five additional blade depths (11 total) you will have control over what you cut with this Cricut Blade and Housing. The Cricut cutting blade contains one blade and one housing and can be used with a variety of Cricut cutting machines. Get the precision cutting control you need with the Cricut Deep Cut Blade & Housing.
Cricut Deep Cut Blade & Housing:
- Use with all Cricut cutting machines
- Cuts material up to 1.5 mm thick
- Allows cuts in thicker materials, including chipboard
- Contains one housing and one blade
- Five additional blade depths (11 total)
- Model #29-0631
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.01|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.5 x 5.25 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yesby rmdzyyn4you3/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can cut fabric with the Cricut, but you will need a backing (e.g. Heat Bond), a blade that hasn't cut paper (mark the blade and reserve for fabric & felt cutting), and a very sticky mat. Do a google search "cutting fabric with the cricut" and you will find lots of tips on cutting fabric, including when to use the deep blade and machine settings. Good luck.by txbornlady1/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Will the deepcut blades work in the housing that I have will the regular blade(housing that came with machine)
- no, if you want to use a deep blade, you need the deep blade housing.by scrappystuff3/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby HelenR3/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes for best results get oneby LAWOMAN137/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you will, you will also need it for cutting the vinal.by NannaN1017/14/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?