About this item
Customized to match commonly used crafting materials, there is a Cricut Cutting Mat for almost any craft project. Each has just the right level of grip, allowing it to not only hold your material firmly in place during cutting, but to also allow you to easily remove the material from the adhesive surface. Each 3-pack of these craft cutting mats comes with three different types of mats for a variety of projects and applications. The versatile StandardGrip mat is a multipurpose mat that is ideal for a wide range of medium-weight materials, including patterned paper, vinyl, iron-on and cardstock. Specially formulated for lightweight materials, the long-lasting LightGrip mat allows you to easily cut and remove common office printer paper, vellum, light cardstock and more. The StrongGrip mat offers a strong hold surface that is ideal for heavyweight materials, such as specialty cardstock, glitter cardstock, chipboard and fabric with stiffener.
Cricut Cutting Mat (2" x 12"), 3-Pack:
- For use with Cricut Expression machine and Cricut Expression 2 machine
- This 3-pack of craft cutting mats comes with 3 different types of mats for a variety of projects and applications
- Includes a:
- 12" x 12" StandardGrip adhesive cutting mat (ideal for a wide range of medium-weight materials)
- 12" x 12" LightGrip adhesive cutting mat (specially formulated for lightweight materials)
- 12" x 12" StrongGrip adhesive cutting mat (offers a strong hold surface ideal for heavyweight materials such as specialty cardstock, glitter cardstock, chipboard and fabric with stiffener)
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.13 x 13.0 x 14.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.