Crest 3D White 1 Hour Express Teeth Whitening Strips 4 Count
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Get noticeably whiter teeth faster with the Crest 3D White 1 Hour Express Teeth Whitening Strips 4 Count. These powerful strip give your teeth an instant white glow after only one hour. Crest 3D White Strips go beneath the enamel's surface to remove even old stains, for a healthier, more radiant smile. The strips are designed to hold fast with Crest's exclusive Advanced Seal Technology that bonds them to teeth so they won't slip or slide during treatment. The enamel-safe teeth whitening strips use the same whitening agents dentists use, for a fresh-from-the-dentist clean in the comfort of your own home in just one hour. They are ideal for regular use. Each package comes with four strips.
Crest 3D White 1 Hour Express Teeth Whitening Strips 4 Count:
- Deliver noticeable whitening in 1 use
- A brighter smile when there's no time to plan
- Crest 3D WhiteStrips promises noticeably whiter smile in just one hour
- Advanced Seal Technology no-slip grip stays put so you can go about your day while whitening teeth
- Uses the same enamel-safe teeth whitening agent dentists use
- Removes years of stains in just 1 hour
- Fast teeth whitening
- Four enamel-safe teeth whitening strips per package
- Adhere to teeth easily
- Professional results
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.56 x 1.94 x 4.81|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- These ones you only need to use four times a year.by ejk72512/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the package has 4 pouches u use 1 every 3 months so this package is good for a yearby snolasco187/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Tooth pain extreme sensitivity. even breathing in the air hurt.by ashi199011/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, Judy. Whitestrips shouldn't harm most types of dental work (caps, crowns, veneers, fillings or dentures), but they will only whiten natural teeth. We recommend checking with your dentist since you have specific questions. Thanks for writing! Kimby TheCrestTeam6/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?