Similar items in stock
- $15.00 Was $16.17Save $1.17
- $16.97 List price $19.97Save $3.00
- $15.09 Was $15.98Save $0.89
Creative Cuts Microfiber No Sew Throw Fabric Kit, Tie-Dye Peace Sign
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Creative Cuts No Sew Throw Kit is a fun project to make with children. Made of 100 percent polyester fleece, you simply cut, fringe and tie. The Microfiber Fabric No Sew Kit includes trendy prints for boys, girls and adults alike. One printed panel and one solid panel come in this No Sew Fleece Kit that features a tie-dye peace-sign design. This Creative Cuts No Sew Throw Kit is not recommended for children's sleepwear.
Creative Cuts Microfiber No Sew Throw Fabric Kit, Tie-Dye Peace Sign:
- 100% polyester fleece
- A fun project to make with children--just cut, fringe and tie!
- Measures 72 in x 36 in; 109.2 cm x 139.7 cm
- Includes one printed panel and one solid panel
- Trendy prints for boys, girls and adults
- Machine wash cold with like colors; do not bleach; tumble dry low; remove promptly; do not iron
- Not recommended for children's sleepwear
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.00 x 9.00 x 4.50 Inches|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1085270|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The instructions are on the back of the package.by Wopswife11/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Well I've made several - mine were 72" x I don't know 36> My directions said cut 5" squares first in each corner. Then cut 1" apart by 5" deep strips. When you have done each side start on one end and make a knot (that means tying once then again) all the way to the corner. Repeat on the next 3 sides. I love these - inexpensive gift for sure.by golfergirl193611/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- cut strips, then tie together.by radareader8/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- there really is not any directions. put wrong sides together and cut on each corner a five inch square and then begin to tie them together. good luck.by sofieangelbaby11/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- To assemble a no-sew throw, you just cut a square out of each corner of both pieces of fabric. Then you want to cut fringe around each edge to your desired length. You just want to be able to tie the fabric together. Put both pieces of fabric with wrong sides together and tie the fringed pieces together all the way around. Then you're done! Check YouTube for video instructions.by shannonfromvirginia11/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The finished product is 72 in x 36 inches.by CommunityAnswer12/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?