About this item
Make beautiful apparel, crafts and home decor with the help of this Creative Cuts Duck Fabric by the yard. It is made of soft and durable cotton, and it features a zigzag cut edge that helps to prevent raveling. This cotton duck fabric can be painted with fabric paint for added versatility. It can be used to make window dressings, bed spreads, bandanas and much more. Easy to care for, this fabric can be paired with other Creative Cuts fabric to create a wealth of sewing or crafting projects.
Creative Cuts Duck 44" wide, 2 yard cut fabric, Solid:
- 2 yards of Creative Cuts duck fabric
- 100% cotton
- Paint adheres to fabric
- Thick enough for seat cushions
- More durable than cotton prints and solids
- Measures 72 in x 43 in; 182.9 cm x 109.2 cm
- Project ideas available at www.facebook.com/CreativeCutsFabricandCrafts
- Machine wash cold with like colors; do not bleach; tumble dry low; remove promptly
- Creative Cuts fabric is not recommended for children's sleepwear
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.25 x 4.25 x 0.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, it is medium-weight clothby NoLipstick6/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it is a medium to heavy weight woven cotton cloth similar to canvas or denim.by LouFou8/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it is a cotton canvas. I would say it's a medium weight canvas.by tenby6/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is medium weight fabric, not "see-through" but does allow light through when used as curtains. It hangs well when used as curtains and is easy to sew.by NoLipstick6/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would qualify this as a medium to heavy weight canvas type clothby LouFou8/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?