Creative Cuts Fleece Fabric, Solid
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Creative Cuts Fabric Fleece is a soft material that is suitable for a variety of craft projects. It can be used to make throw blankets, hats, scarves, jackets, pillows, stuffed animals and more. These can be used around the home or given as gifts to others. Made of 100 percent polyester fleece, it is soft and comfortable to wear. It comes in a wide variety of solid colors, allowing you to pick the one that works best for your project. This solid fleece is also machine washable for easy care. It can be used by itself or to coordinate with printed fleece.
Creative Cuts Fleece Fabric, Solid:
- 1.5 yards of Creative Cuts fleece print
- Excellent for throws, hats, scarves, jackets, pillows and stuffed animals
- Material: 100% polyester fleece
- Measures 54" x 59"
- Care instructions: machine wash cold with like colors, do not bleach, tumble dry low, remove promptly and do not iron
- Solid colors are nice coordinates with trendy fleece prints
- Not intended for children's sleepwear
- Imported fleece print
- Available in assorted colors
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||54.0 x 60.0 x 0.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The price is already for 1.5 yards, so any amount you order above that will be multiples of 1.5 yards.by CommunityAnswer11/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?