Creative Comfort Crafter's Comfort Glove
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Creative Comfort Crafter's Comfort Glove features a seamless, lightweight construction with special massaging ergoBeads. It is made using a cotton and lycra compression knit for a snug fit. Lycra allows the skin to breath and keeps your hands dry. The glove has open fingertips, which give you the freedom to feel and grip. Its unique design helps improve circulation, reduce swelling and relieve arthritis pain, while also keeping your hands warm. Wear this hand support glove by itself or as a liner for maximum comfort while you do your favorite activities. It comes in lime green and is available in different sizes.
Creative Comfort Crafter's Comfort Glove:
- Cotton and lycra blend
- Lycra allows the skin to breath and keeps your hands dry
- Arthritis glove features open fingertips
- Freedom to feel and grip all day
- Massaging ergoBeads
- Seamless construction
- Wear glove by itself or as a liner
- This hand support glove helps improve circulation
- For hand pain and swelling and for cold hands
- Available in different sizes
- Color: lime green
- Care: hand wash; air dry
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.09|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.57 x 1.55 x 5.09|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- two (a pair)by Sunset8Terrier11/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is for a pair of gloves--one fitted for left and one for right.by Sweetdoggie7/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a pair per box - right and left.by Phillysenior7/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are two gloves in the box.by NarrowRoad5/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2 gloves (1 pair)by ABQINPUT7/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No beadsby Sunset8Terrier11/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No massaging ergoBeads come with the product.by NarrowRoad2/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't believe that the gloves feature the massaging ergoBeads. At least, there is none with my Creative Comfort Crafter's Comfort Glove.by NarrowRoad2/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sizing instructions on the box say to measure across the widest part of the knuckles. Small fits hands up to 3 1/8, Medium up to 3 1/2 and large up to 4 inches. I bought large and my hand is about 3.25 at the knuckles and the large fit just fine. I think it would depend on how tight you want them. I was concerned about the wrist size because I have a plate in one wrist that makes it about an inch larger than the other side and these fit over that just fine.by Sweetdoggie9/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is kind of hard to say. Every made is different. Reading the reviews may give you some idea what sides to order. From my perspective, if your hands are in general considered as small, a small size would be appropriate. Do not be concerned if the gloves may be too tight. They are not tight but would not be loose. Besides, they can stretch easily after wearing for a while along with washing.by NarrowRoad8/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (2)Was this answer helpful?