About this item
These 8-Count Crayola Window Markers are ideal to use on windows and any glass surface because the ink wipes off with just a sponge and water. The Crayola Glass Markers set comes with eight opaque markers that are non-toxic, making them safe for your little ones to use. Your children can use these Crayola markers to write or draw doodles and pictures in vibrant colors. A durable vinyl pouch will keep the Crayola Glass Markers organized while they are not in use. These 8-Count Crayola Window Markers are suitable to use at home or in the classroom.
Crayola Window Markers, 8-Count:
- 8 opaque markers in assorted vibrant colors
- Write, draw and doodle on windows or any glass surface
- Creations easily wipe off
- 5 fun colors
- Durable vinyl pouch keeps markers neat, organized and off the floor or table
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.237|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.69 x 6.75 x 6.63|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You can use it on car windows, BUT, if you plan to leave it overnight, cover it so the dew or frost doesn't make it run....and if it's raining....forget it.by mstngsammy4/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it would work on car windows. dries quickly and does not smear. Washes off with windex or water easily.by Shelleeeee4/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can write on car windows, so long as you don't have that "Do it yourself tinted windows". Be careful, in some states it is illegal to put a for sale sign in your car windows (obstructing the view), it can land you a big fat ticket, check with your state DMV.by 3timesmommy3/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The colors show up pretty bold on our house windows so I would think they would do ok on dark windows too. They don't work like car window markers. They won't be as bold as car window markers.by 2slh8/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Those will, but you have to use bright colors.by Nicrox134/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Oh, yeah!by needaisy6/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can use it on mirrors, Kj. Our Window Markers are designed to wash off of skin, most clothing and many non-porous surfaces.by Crayola6/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?