About this item
The Crayola Dry Erase Crayons Board Set is designed to make creative play easy. The Crayola dry erase board has two sides; one side is black while the other is white. It is a specially formulated system that allows kids' to draw on any surface, anytime, anywhere. The crayons can be used on the white or dark side, or any clear dry erase surfaces. The marks can be easily removed from the board surfaces, but will not accidentally brush off. The crayons have no smell, no caps and can be easily cleaned with a hand, paper towel, or a piece of cloth. Your child will enjoy using the crayons on the dual-sided dry erase board.
Crayola Dual-Sided Dry Erase Crayons Board Set:
- 1 dual-sided dry-erase board
- 8 large size washable dry-erase crayons
- E-Z Erase Mitt
- Crayon sharpener
|Age Start:||3 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.66|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.5 x 8.5 x 1.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yep, all our dry erase crayons are now broken.by Hashton6/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The product is a soft crayon that can be broken.by CommunityAnswer5/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, no problemby forgethtenickname12/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I decided to test it out myself. My daughter has the dual board (white on one side and black on the other) and the markers will work. But keep in mind, the markers may stain.by Canaille8/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?