About this item
The Crayola DigiTools 3D will have kids creating artwork on their iPads for hours. These pictures will practically leap off the screen of the iPad when they look at the picture with the enclosed 3-D glasses. These DigiTools for iPad features a special 3-D stylus kids can use to create anything their imaginations can dream up. This Crayola for iPad is intended for children ages three and up. The eye-popping designs your child can create with the Crayola DigiTools 3-D set can be enhanced with the included digital stamper. The designs the stamper creates are also animated for extra fun and excitement. Use this fun creativity set to unleash the inner artist in your child. Kids will have tons of fun playing with this DigiTool for iPad by themselves or taking turns with a friend.
Crayola DigiTools 3D:
- The DigiTools 3-D Pack lets your child create art that practically "leaps" off of their iPad with the special 3-D glasses
- Your child can use the dual-tip 3-D Stylus to create awesome eye-popping designs or the Digital Stamper for instant, animated 3-D images
- Ages 3 and up
|Age:||3 - 4 Years|
|Age Start:||3 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||8.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.75 x 8.5 x 1.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Sadly, no. It's for the ipad only.by 3kidsmum12/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. Unfortunately it's ipad only.by 3kidsmum12/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- crayola.com answers all the questions with *product instructions and yes it's needed to unlock the app's x.x http://www.crayola.com/products/digitools-3d-pack-product/by An anonymous customer12/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?