Crayola Color Bath Dropz, 60 count, 3.59 oz
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$23.89 List price $31.19Save $7.30
- from $7.17
Check out these related products
- $12.97 Was $15.16Save $2.19
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Crayola Color Bath Dropz:
- Fragrance-free, water-coloring tablets
- Assorted colors: Red, blue and yellow
- Nontoxic; easy to clean; 3+
- Now 33% more versus 45 count
Warnings: Product safety information. Caution: tablets are not a food product. Do not eat. Do not apply around eyes. Contains lactose. Keep out of reach of children except under adult supervision.
Ingredients: Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Lactose, Polyethylene Glycol, Mineral Oil. May Contain: Fd & C Blue #1, Fd & C Yellow #5, D&C Red #33.
Instructions: Directions for use: drop one or more tablets of crayola color bath dropz into tub filled with water of desired temperature. Combine colored tablets to create cool, new secondary colors! This product should wash off easily from most newer non-porous surfaces. Test on small area before using product And follow directions on the reverse side. Washing & Care. Advisory: Intended for bath use only. Products may stain certain porous surfaces such as unsealed tile And grout. Test on a small area before using in your tub And bath areas. Avoid contact with certain surfaces And materials, such as wood, wallpaper, painted surfaces, vinyl, carpeting And other materials that cannot be washed or laundered. When used as directed, this product should not stain towels, linen or textiles products after immediate And adequate washing/laundering. Wash any color residue from skin with clean soapy water. Moist hands could activate tablets.
|Number of Pieces:||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||CRY10001|
|Features:||Fragrance free , Nontoxic , No , Easy to clean , 30 colorful baths|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, it has never stained my child's skin before.by PrettyMamaoftwo6/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no! it is safe and doesnt change anything other then the water colorby ldoor6/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it doesn't. If the child holds the tablet in their hand for a while before it has dissolved, it will temporarily color the skin a little bit, but a washcloth will take that right off.by NatesGirl4Life6/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, not at all.by Jewelee6/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Please consult your child's physician, Tommy. If you need more information on the product, please feel free to contact our licensing partner, MZ Berger & Company, who created this product. To contact them, please call #888-788-0711 (9:00-4:00 EST) or visit www.mzb.com.by Crayola8/22/2013Written by a verified representative from CrayolaWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Tiffany, please know that, while everyone's skin is different and may react different to our products, all of our products are non-toxic. This specific product is actually manufactured by our licensing partner, MZ Berger, so please feel free to contact them directly for more information! To contact them, please call 888-788-0711 (M- F 9 AM - 4 PM EST) or email email@example.com Crayola4/7/2014Written by a verified representative from CrayolaWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products