About this item
Each Crayola washable marker in this complete marker set features a bold and classic color that makes this set a classroom essential. With this Crayola marker set, you can enjoy eight classic marker colors that come in a broad line design ideal for many types of projects. Each bold marker is made of recycled plastics, making this set a smart choice for eco-friendly classroom tools. With these Crayola washable markers, you can enjoy high-quality water-based ink, which translates to bold and bright colors on paper and easily washes off skin and clothing. These markers are designed for young users and are a favorite among teachers.
Crayola Washable Markers, Broad Point, Classic Colors, 8/Pack:
- A classroom favorite
- Washes off skin and clothing
- Water-based ink
- Colors: Black, Blue, Brown, Green, Orange, Red, Violet, Yellow
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.263|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, red, blue, purple, green, brown, yellow, orange, back.by jju1236/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They ones I received were classic colors.by Barbied834/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby 1stimemama4/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These are definitely the "classic colors". It does say "BOLD" in the title because the colors are very vivid. The Classic Yellow is very bright, and the classic red is a very "bold" or "deep" and "bright" red. I hope I've answered your question. This was the only way I could describe the "BOLD" in the title. Rest assured, they are the classic colors; Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, etc. **They DO also make these with "Tropical Colors", so just be sure to read the front label!by dablldoya4/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I would think so, they wash extremely easy. However I havnt tried myself.by jju1236/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby shudderette12/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, but does require a little extra effort to clean- damp cloth worksby mnjack419712/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?