Crayola 3-in-1 Magnetic Wood Easel
Customers also considered
- Rollback$24.97 Was $39.97Save $15.00
- $4.75 Was $9.99Save $5.24
- Rollback$16.04 Was $17.97Save $1.93
- $63.97 Was $79.00Save $15.03
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Children will enjoy countless hours of creative fun using the Crayola 3-in-1 Magnetic Wood Easel. It offers young artists the chance to express themselves. This 3-in-1 magnetic easel includes multiple writing surfaces. On the dry-erase board a child can use their imagination to draw and experiment with colors. The chalkboard gives them a suitable place to learn the alphabet or practice their numbers. This set also has a large surface for painting, giving children complete design freedom. The Crayola 3-in-1 Magnetic Wood Easel comes with a convenient open storage tray that offers an ideal location for storing paints, markers, crayons, chalk, magnetic letters and an eraser. It has a convenient clip on the boards for hanging a poster or blank sheets of paper for drawing. This adorable set has removable legs, instantly turning it into a table model. It's suitable for use in a bedroom or play area.
Crayola 3-in-1 Magnetic Wood Easel:
- Magnetic/dry-erase, chalkboard and painting surfaces
- Adjustable heights from 35" to 40" tall
- Spacious storage underneath the wooden easel makes it simple to tidy up art supplies
- Paper roll dispenser holds a 12" x 100' paper roll (not included)
- Detachable legs for desk or tabletop use
- Crayola magnetic wood easel has an easy fold-away design for compact storage
- Dimensions: 19.3"L x 20"W x 40"H
- Wooden 3-in-1 easel includes:
- 1 wooden double-sided easel
- 77 magnetic letters and numbers
- 12 pieces of Crayola color chalk
- 10 sheets of stencil paper
- 1 eraser
|Age Start:||3 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||9.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||19.3 x 20.0 x 40.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The clip comes with it, but it's not really a clip, the paper slides underneath the clip. The clip is secured with screws into the easel. My 3 yr old grandaughter just slides it under and takes it off easily, but it stays steady on the board.by OmaGabi12/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Paper clips they come with the easel. According to the instruction, I install it on the side of white board, not the blackboard side.by ElaineKY2/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The easel does come with the clip as shown in the picture on the white board... dry erase board. The clip is screwed into the top wooden piece so it doesn't move or break. Hope this helps answer your question!by sherbear11131/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is one clip included. It is on the dry erase side of the easel.by PeppermintPiano12/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The clip is included, however it is hard for a small child to use it. Should be done by an adult.by goodlittlesweetie12/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with the easel and has a predrilled hole at the top of one side of the frame, which happens to align with the dry-erase board per the instructions. While you could easily swap out which board you use during assembly, I chose to follow the instructions as the dry-erase board doesn't risk being ruined by water damage from paints and is easier to clean should a marker bleed through. I also made the mistake of screwing it in too tightly, which can be undone with some minor disassembly, but I choose to leave it that way because I know the paper will never fall out as it is -- even if I have to be the one to insert it.by knotsinherhair12/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a clip to hold a sheet of paper to the easel. Not a paper clip to hold papers together.by Papa55a3/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with the product. Really easy to put togetherby JCubsMomma12/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The large blue clip for paper shown on the product image comes with the easel and is only on the white board side, Betty!by Crayola12/6/2013Written by a verified representative from CrayolaWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is the wooden Crayola 3 in 1 sturdy? The plastic crayola 3 in 1 Double easel looks like it has sturdier legs.
- It's sturdy, but beware if it'll move if you push it or the little draw the pic. I put it on hard wood, it moves easily.by ElaineKY11/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes this is very sturdy. I like that it is made of wood for the frame and legs. You do have to assemble but then you know it has been put together well. It takes svrews so things stay together well. The green clip on the white board-dry erase board even screws in on the wood at the top to make the clip sturdy! The blue storage is good quality as well. You can store the child's markers, chalk, crayons, and erasers just fine there. I would definitely recommend this easel. All 3 of my kids love this easel. My kids are 4 & 6 yr old girls and an 8yr old boy. I would recommend getting the washable dry erase markers & washable dry erase crayons by Crayola. They work great! Chalk already comes with set. Hope this has helped answer your question!by sherbear11131/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (18) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It seems quite sturdy to meby Claystreet1/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I found it to be very sturdyby goodlittlesweetie1/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My son is 2 but he has friends that are almost 4. They all play and have a great time with this easel. So I would say its sturdy.by JCubsMomma1/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No this one is very stable and i have carpet flooring and is perfect in carpet and floorsby gdperez21/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the one we have for our granson is very sturdy..by greatestmammaw1/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Our Crayola 3-in-1 Magnetic Wood Easel is very sturdy and can be free-standing or used on a table, Jak!by Crayola1/29/2016Written by a verified representative from CrayolaWas this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a very affordable roll on Amazon; it is prime eligible.by Rick8111/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can buy the roll at Walmart, Michaels, Toys R Us, Amazon. It's really up to you regarding cost.by ArmyWife11112/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you have a school/art supply store in your city, check there. Also might want to check Office Max or Staples.by CRKnight12/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Check with the Crayola Company. Surely they have paper to fit it. www.crayola.comby Pooky521/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Off brand rolls of paper that fit can be purchased at a craft store.by PeppermintPiano1/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not accommodate a roll. It only holds sheets of paperby goodlittlesweetie1/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- I found it on Amazon, but you could also check with a local printing company or newspaper to see if they have any butt-ends rolls of paper from the press you can have or buy. Those are generally a few feet long and you could easily cut them down and fit them on the rod provided with the easel, giving yourself 3 rolls in one for free or very low cost.by knotsinherhair2/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?