About this item
Efficiently organize your garage, basement or storage shed with the Crawford Adjustable Overhead Storage System. It is an adjustable storage unit that is ideal for storing ladders and other items. This basement storage system features a pair of heavy duty steel tubing that have the capacity to withstand a weight of about 200 pounds. The garage ceiling storage system expands from 19" to 29" and the width expands from 32" to 48" wide. You can install it easily to rafters or ceilings with the mounting hardware. The Crawford Adjustable Overhead Storage System helps you to get all your gear off the floor and conveniently stored out of the way.
Crawford Adjustable Overhead Storage System:
- Installs in minutes
- Easily mounts to exposed rafters or finished ceilings
- All mounting hardware is included
- Great for storing ladders, lumber, screens, windows, conduit, sporting goods, seasonal items, and more
- Expands 32" to 48" for use with ceiling rafters spaced on 16" center
- Welded mounting brackets can be turned in the direction of the beam
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||14.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||48.0 x 3.0 x 29.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It says 200pounds...but I know my Christmas items are more than this. Just make sure all the bolts are used. They are anchored in wood and not drywall and use 3/4" Plywood base.by HomeMechanic9/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As reported in the installation instructions: Maximum load 200lbs. The max load is with two bracket assemblies spaced at four ft maxium. Again this will vary with what ever you attach them with and into what which may not carry that much weight. Metal pieces are well done. The hardware I would changed and go get you own lag screws a great majority of mine rung off when trying to cinch down which would indicate cheap metal screws and would also limit the weight carrying capacity. Overall a good product that looks nice. Ronby saysoreview4/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- THEY SAY 200 LBS I HAVE HAD MY FIRST ONE NW FOR OVER A YEAR AND STORE TABLES AND CHAIRS ON IT. I USED LAG BOLTS TO BOLT IT TO THE BEAMS IN THE GARAGE MAKE SURE YOU GET A BEAM I WOLD NOT USE IT OTHERWISEby Steamboatny3/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The box says 200 lbs max.by Redbearded12/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?