About this item
- These magnets are much stronger than a conventional ceramic magnet. Great for craft and hobby use.
- Please handle with caution! Neodymium magnets are very strong magnetically and also very brittle. It is crucial to handle these magnets with extreme care to avoid personal injury and damage to the magnets.
- Fingers can be severely pinched between attracting magnets. Magnets can chip if allowed to "jump at" an attracting object.
- Measurements: 1/2" (12.7mm) diameter, 1/16" (1.6mm) thick.
- N35 Magnetic Strength
- CAUTION: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- WARNING: Persons who are pregnant, wearing pacemakers, pacemaker defibrillators, insulin pumps, or electric insulin devices, should not use magnetic products. NOTE: Photo is not to scale, please check the provided measurements to ensure that you purchase the size needed for your projects.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.