About this item
CoverGirl Outlast Lipcolor is a 2-in-1, long-lasting lipcolor that will last for up to 16 hours. An all-day color coat and a moisturizing top coat are included in this CoverGirl All Day Lipcolor set. This CoverGirl Lipcolor is food-, kiss- and workout-proof for your convenience. Available in over 40 colorful shades, CoverGirl All Day Lipcolor is the smart choice for busy women.
- Lasts up to 16 hours
- Food-, kiss- and workout-proof
- Moisturizing top coat
Isododecane, Trimethysiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Mica, Distearimoniu Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Propylparaben, Simmondsia Chineses (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Camellia Sinesis Eaf Extract, Tocopherol Acetate, Flavor, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Ozokerite, Cera Alba, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Propylparaben, Propyl Gallate, Acetyl Glucosamine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Aloe Baradensis Leaf Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butryspermum Parki (Shea Butter), Sodium Saccharin, Aroma
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.07|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.72 x 1.5 x 4.38|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I use a skinny long makeup brush! Sometimes eyeliner brushes work better than a lipbrush as they tend to have skinnier handles! Enjoy!by happyWinter11/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I make sure I stand mine up instead of lying it down on its side. And when it gets really empty, I shake it like you would a thermometer.by lovesasoldier8/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, Ellarie. It's not possible to get every bit of product out of the container. For this reason we overfill containers so that the amount of product printed on the package is the actual amount available for use. Hope this helps! Kimby TheCoverGirlTeam7/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Can't do much about that. Have used a Q-tip stick (cotton off) and then put it on my wand.by cmcg26/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Try a Qtip. It works great.by GeaGea5/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You would used a long skinny lip brush to get all outby Cookingkid6/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I always use a toothpick with a wide end.by BETIBLU5/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Perhaps you could try a Q-tip.by julika13/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'll slightly bend the applicator by pulling it almost out of the tube then gently bending the wand then pushing back in about 1/3 of the way in and swiping where there is still a lot of product left (or pushing it in all the way to get what is left in the bottom section. If you get really desperate, you can use a Q-tip that is slightly bent before inserting. Hope this helps!by vblizzy6/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Try to swirl the applicator in the tube while pulling it up.by Beautylover12011/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?