About this item
CoverGirl & Olay combine a foundation and serum to cover fine lines and wrinkles and help improve skintone over time.
CoverGirl & Olay Tone Rehab 2-In-1 Foundation:
- Instantly covers discolorations, fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves skin tone over time
- Focused solely on tone discoloration and age spots
- Provides beautiful even coverage
- Covers discolorations, fine lines and wrinklesFocused on tone discoloration and age spotsProvides even coverage
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.33 x 1.193 x 1.193|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- haven't had much luck with CG products besides foundation. Maybelline 24 hour superstay under-eye concealer rocks....give it a try!by Gdurand10/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Try using a concealer 1 shade lighter than your foundation and also a yellow concealer-yes, YELLOW. Yellow concealers are specifically for dark under eye circles. Apply the yellow first, then apply a little of the one that's a shade lighter than your foundation. Try Maybelline Coverstick.by missvida863/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- TRY HARDCANDY! Their Glamoflauge heavy duty concealer is SUPER opaque and is aimed at a generally lighter shade. It comes with a little brush and a decently sized tube. With how opaque it is the coverage is seriously like 99.9% coverage and a LITTLE goes a LOOOONG way. I apply it under my eyes and I feel like I have new skin. I love the stuff.by apeepa5/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi. This is dermatologist-tested and non-comedogenic. Hope you'll give it a try! Kimby TheCoverGirlTeam12/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi GMP, Thanks for inquiring about our CoverGirl & Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation. Yes, this product does include talc in its formulation. Hope this helps! Lee Annby TheCoverGirlTeam1/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?