Cover Valet - Cover Caddy Hot Tub Spa Cover Lifter
Customers also viewed these products
- $16.03 Was $16.88Save $0.85
- Clearance$1,429.00 Was $1789.99Save $360.99
- $357.00 Was $397.00Save $40.00
- Rollback$25.00 Was $49.47Save $24.47
- Rollback$36.00 Was $50.60Save $14.60
- Rollback$159.00 Was $179.00Save $20.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Cover Caddy's unique design allows this premium cover lifter to be installed on a number of spa shapes and sizes, including square, rectangular, round and octagonal. The caddy under-mount base provides for easy installation within minutes. Since it isn't screwed into your spa cabinet, it can easily remove heavy spa covers without damaging your spa. The powerful gas spring makes lifting and lowering your spa cover easier than you ever imagined! Cover Caddy requires 36 inches of clearance in order to work effectively, and will fit all spa cover widths. It has an adjustable height from 30 inches up to 40 inches, depending on height of spa.
Cover Valet - Cover Caddy Hot Tub Spa Cover Lifter:
- Under-mount cabinet design works with all spas
- Gas spring assisted for effortless spa cover removal
- Stores cover conveniently to the side of your spa
- Adjustable; raises or lowers spa cover when stored
- Constructed of high-grade powder-coated aluminum
- XL spacers for spa covers with 6"-4" tapers
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||NP509|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||28.00 x 12.00 x 40.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, the spa must be empty in order to install the cover valet.by BlueWaveProductSupport9/25/2015Written by a verified representative from BlueWaveProductSupportWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- from $324.40
- from $309.43
- from $447.58
- from $654.29
- from $709.31
- from $478.40
- $166.45 Was $172.58Save $6.13
- $231.17 Was $240.66Save $9.49