About this item
A monkey, leopard and lion bring a whimsical bit of the jungle to your family in the Born to Be Wild Cosco Sway and Play Swing. The Sway and Play Cosco Baby Swing features a cozy sling seat with a five-point harness that will keep your little one feeling comfy and secure whether awake or drifting off to sleep. This fun pattern features muted oranges, bright greens and gentle browns that will bring a pop of life to any room.
Cosco Sway and Play Swing, Born To Be Wild:
- Cosco swing requires 4 D batteries (not included)
- Folds down easily for travel
- Swings front to back
- Cozy sling seat
- Entertaining, soft toys
- 5 swing speeds
- Cheerful melodies
- 2-position recline
- 5-point harness
- Weight limit: 25 lbs or less
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Age:||Birth - 12 Months|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||14.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||29.25 x 26.5 x 32.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Me and my now 10 yr old son fought with this swing to recline when I first bought it then found that in the back you lift up on a lever or something sorry I'm not right in front of the swing but it easily will lean back.by Iwantthishighchair3/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Stand behind the swing, have someone firmly hold the foot of the swing, and pull up on the top of the swing itself, and move into the one of two positionsby kittiemarie2/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the poles that have the seat on it that go into the part that say 1 and 2. Pull on them and they will pull up a little then either move it up or down into the 1 or 2 spot.by shortynrev1/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The weight of the infant that will be placed into the swing!by QueenGG3/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- First of all, this product is a waste of money! My 1-month old daughter does not even weigh 8lbs yet and it will not move with her in it. It does move perfectly with nothing in it. Once I place my baby, the 5 speed setting does not work at all. If and when the swing does feel like moving, it is very very minimal that my baby does not even notice it. It has brought nothing but problems. I would recommend you spending a few extra dollars in a better swing. Hope this helps!!by destinypr173/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. How do you change the batteries in this swing? do you have to remove the mobil first? If so, how do I do that without messing it up?
- The instructions show that you can remove the screw to the battery compartment with the mobile in place.by CoscoJuvenileSupport11/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (4)Was this answer helpful?