Similar items in stock
Cosco - Highrise Booster Car Seat, Lorraina
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Cosco Highrise Booster Car Seat, Lorraina:
- Belt-positioning booster car seat for children from 30 to 100 lbs and 34" to 57"
- Flip-down compartment with cup holder
- Lorraina Cosco car seat with padded armrests
- Some assembly required
- Model #22297AOG
- Assembled dimensions: 15"L x 17.25"W x 9.5"H
- Assembled weight: 2.52 lbs
See all car seats on Walmart.com. Shop car seats including convertible car seats and booster car seats. Save money. Live better.
|Maximum Weight:||100 lbs|
|Minimum Weight:||40 pounds , 30 pounds|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||22297AOG|
|Features:||LATCH , Cup Holder|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 30lbs-100lbs for this kind id booster car seat.by 1stToddlerMom2/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 30 pounds according to the manual.by mamas032/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The minimum weight restriction for this booster seat is 30 pounds. If we can be of further assistance you may contact us via email at: email@example.com DorelSupport4/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can wash it. It is actually not even attached when it is in the package.by mamas032/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES YOU CANby SBABY2739/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Cosco - Highrise Booster Car Seat Hand wash with warm sudsy water, rinse clean and air dry. Do not use bleach or other harsh cleaners. If we can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to let us know.by DorelSupport9/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If they are big enough yes. It's be a judgement call though. I would not put my 3 year old in it (if she weighed enough) because I don't think she's mature enough to handle the normal seat belt and not take it off while I'm driving. But you know your kid best :)by mamas032/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If the child is 40 pounds or more and 34 inches tall or more, the child can use this car seat. If we can be of further assistance, you may contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org DorelSupport3/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?