About this item
The Cosco High-Back Booster Car Seat is designed for children 22 lbs to 80 lbs and will keep your child safe and secured while traveling in your vehicle. It contains a five-point harness with a center-front adjust, as well as two-position shoulder belt guides for a sure fit. This Cosco high-back booster seat also has a removable cup holder.
Cosco - High-Back Booster Car Seat:
- Forward-facing car seat for children 22-40 lbs
- Belt-positioning booster for children 40-80 lbs
- 5-point harness withÂ up-front adjustment
- Removable cup holder
- 2-position shoulder belt guidesÂ
- LATCH equipped
- Meets or exceeds Federal Safety Standards
- Assembled product weight is 12.5 lbs
- Available patterns in Cateen, Polyanna, Realtree, Realtree Pink, Keystone, Lottlie Dottie, Falcon, Abby Lane, Quigley, Zahari, Ava, and Windmill
See all car seats on Walmart.com. Shop car seats including convertible car seats and booster car seats. Save money. Live better.
|Car Seat Type:||Booster Car Seats|
|Car Seat Child Height Max:||52 inches|
|Car Seat Child Weight Max:||80 pounds|
|Car Seat Child Weight Min:||22 pounds|
|Car Seat Child Height Min:||34 inches|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||10.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||17.0 x 17.0 x 26.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It should have the teether system included with the carseat for you to use with your cars equipment. It would be in a plastic bag attached to the seat probably inside the safety belt holes. See your owner manual to properly install.by PageantMon10/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- ours did come with a latch, you might want to contact your local store manager and see if they can help you first. ?by sherrygt8/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It should come with a LATCH. The one I purchased online included the LATCH.by Lizmab202/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- LATCH means the car seat is equipped iwth Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children (LATCH). It is a type of restraint system.by 2345mom2/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Cosco - High-Back Booster Car Seat Yes, this Car Seat should have come with a latch. I would recommend looking under the seat pad. If not there, please contact the manufacturer at email@example.com. Please have the model number and manufacture date at hand when you contact us.by CoscoSafety1st2/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby aroseisaroseisarose10/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, front-facingby Tisigri12/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has seatbelt slots on the side of the frame. The only conversion necessary is to remove the harness straps (which you must do at 40#, per the instruction manual)by AMJH12/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This seat is only a booster.by Bubbieshell1/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (5)Was this answer helpful?