About this item
Go on safari with products like this Cosco Funsport Playard, available in the Quigley Collection! The fun giraffe-inspired print of the Quigley Cosco Playard features chocolate brown spots on a field of tan. This portable playard offers parents a convenient and portable way to entertain their baby both at home and while traveling. The Quigley Cosco Playard comes with a carry bag to help make transporting it simple. Get Quigley and fun is sure to come along wherever your travels take you.
Cosco Funsport Playard, Quigley:
- Spacious playard
- Convenient and portable way to entertain
- Fun giraffe-inspired print
- Chocolate brown spots on a field of tan
- 4 mesh sides with padded floor
- Wheels on 1 end for easy mobility
- Light-weight fold
- Sets up in less than a minute
- Folds compactly into carry bag
- Maximum height of 35" (or when child is able to climb out)
- Overall dimensions: 43.25"L x 29"W x 28.25"H
- Assembled weight: 18.8 lbs
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||21.55|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||43.25 x 22.0 x 28.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I have not bought this yet, but I had the idea of buying a twin size egg crate pad at Walmart for about $10, in the regular bedding dept., then cutting it to fit and putting it on top of or under the pad that the play yard comes with. Walmart also sells Garanimals play yard sheets, pack of two for around $9.00.by Barakah13/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I ordered the Dram On Me Mattress 3" innerspring and the dimensions were perfect. Fit snug with no gaps. 37.5"L x 25.5"W x 3"Hby JDubs825/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You should be able to.by Walmartluv24/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with one. but you can add padding to make it softer.by yasmin233/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, if you have one small enough. You would want to keep the mat that comes with it in it too. I think it is soft enough for naps as it is.by 01032/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby Beauty15571/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- IT COMES WITH A REMOVEABLE SOMEWHAT PADDED BOTTOM. I PUT A NICE THICK QUILT DOWN WHEN SHE NAPS. I DON'T THINK A MATTRESS TO SPEAK OF WOULD FIT. I WAS GOING TO GET A PIECE OF FIRM RUBBER FOAM TO CUSHION IT. THEY ALSO SELL A SHEET WHICH COVERS THE PADDED BOTTOM. IT IS FITTED, BUT PRICEY AT $9.00. I BOUGHT ONE AND I'LL MAKE THE REST... GOOD LUCK IT IS A NICE PLAY YARD CLEANS UP GOOD AND NICELY CONSTRUCTED.by ANTOINNETT12/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with a mattress already..but you may be able to add something else on top.This bed is not the same size as a crib. I do not know where you will find a mattress this size...by An anonymous customer1/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Plastic. I ordered a quilted mattress pad cover for it from Walmart. Fits nicely and looks nice too. Summer Infant Quilted Playard Sheetby Queenmaggz7/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Plastic and I suggest adding an extra pad for comfort.by gingerville4/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bottom is plastic and quite soft. Easy to clean from spitups.by mimiq112/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Its plastic.by Princessmom125/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a thin fabric at bottomby MommyCares1212/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- polyesterby yasmin233/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Read the directions on the back of the mattress pad. It's really easy, believe me. If I can do it you can too! Takes maybe 3 minutes, max.by Queenmaggz4/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Take out the bottom lift the strap & it will fold all to the centerby gingerville4/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Contact Consumer Relations at 800 544 1108 or via email at: email@example.com. They can provide instructions.by CoscoJuvenileSupport4/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?