About this item
Its lightweight construction makes the Margo Cosco Funsport Playard a top choice for portability and transportation. Your little one will be able to play in a comfortable environment with the padded floors and mesh sides that comprise this portable playard. There are two wheels so that you can move it around when necessary. When your little one is done playing for the day, free up space in the room or bring the playard to a different location, as the unit can fold compactly into a convenient carry bag. Busy parents will appreciate the fact that the entire baby playard can be set up in less than a minute, making it a practical option for any home. You'll be able to keep a close eye on your child as he or she plays thanks to the mesh sides, which cover each wall of the unit.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||20.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||40.25 x 30.0 x 28.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- pull the tab up that is in the middle of the floor, then make sure to unlock the 4 sides by pinching in the middle of each side.by rhondajm555/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You start by removing the mat and pulling up on the center loop so that it starts to fold. Then you can unlock each rail by by feeling for the release button in the center and push it while folding each rail in half. It pretty much folds itself up from there. Hope this helps.by Christina37510/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- LOL!!! I had the same thing happen to me. Take the mat out start pulling up as if you want to fold it up and then press each rail button to collapse each one and finally pull up to fold completely and wrap mat around the unit and velcro straps.by Madines9/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Raise the center lock in the floor up as high as it will go and then unlock the sides. If we can be of further assistance, you may contact us via email at: email@example.com CoscoJuvenileSupport9/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I saw a dog bed pillow on an end cap at Walmart and immediately thought it looked like it would fit this play yard. I use us a folded blanket for extra padding. I thought the extra height of the pillow form would not be a safe.by NanaMarcy7/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The mattresses aren't standard crib size.by candy7710/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- My daughter is 9 months and using it. My son is now 3 years old and he stopped using his at 2 1/2... we used it in the end for 2 minute time-out sessions, since we tried a chair but he would get up and walk away not understanding what time-out was. It was the best thing for us to do to help him understand throwing toys or marking up the walls was not okay because now we say "do you want time out?" His reply is "no, I listen". So when you think your child has out grown it; if they can't climb out I recommend it. He was able to watch me cook and I would put the food timer so he understood when I would get him out. Kids are amazing how they can learn and adapt with structure.by Madines5/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My daughter is two, and she has broken every board in the padding/mattress. She likes to stand in it, and she can very easily climb out of it.by An anonymous customer8/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?