About this item
The Cosco 17' World's Greatest Ladder provides the function of multiple ones in a single neatly conceptualized product. It can be used as a step ladder, a stairway ladder, an extension ladder, scaffolding and a wall ladder. This aluminum step ladder requires no assembly and provides sturdy, support and balance. Flared legs anchor the ladder firmly, along with slip-resistant feet and positive hinges for superior security. This Cosco 17' ladder can also be used as a scaffold with two heights. For accessibility to difficult-to-reach places, use it as an extension ladder. Designed for an extra heavy-duty industrial work-load of 300 lbs, the ladder meets ANSI 1A guidelines. It s easy to see why it s called the world's greatest ladder.
Cosco 17' World's Greatest Ladder:
- 3 positions as a step ladder
- 6 heights as an extension ladder
- 3 positions as a stairway ladder
- 2 heights as a scaffold
- 2 heights as a wall ladder
- Cosco 17' ladder has box "I" beam aluminum for strength and stability
- Designed for multiple uses inside and outside
- Flared legs with slip-resistant feet for stability
- Positive locking hinges on aluminum step ladder
- No assembly required or additional pieces
- Mill-finish aluminum
- Meets ANSI Type 1A extra heavy-duty industrial workload 300-lb. rating
- Cosco 17" multi-position aluminum ladder has a manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||40.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||24.5 x 8.5 x 56.38|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.