About this item
The TP6870 Corona Tree Pruner contains a high-strength zinc alloy pruning head that features a fully heat-treated, high-carbon cutlery steel blade with 1-1/4" diameter cutting capacity. Its heavy-duty chain drive and exclusive PowerGlide rope pull system triples your cutting power. Its three-sided razor saw teeth enable you to cut twice as fast as a conventional blade, saving you valuable time. This pole tree trimmer also has a comfortable 24" foam grip and fiberglass handle. It can extend from 7' to 14' with a simple twist adjustment.
Corona TP6870 14' Professional Tree Pruner With Fiberglass Handle:
- 14' professional tree pruner pole
- High-strength zinc alloy pruning head
- Fully heat-treated, high-carbon cutlery steel blade with 1-1/4" diameter cutting capacity
- Heavy-duty chain drive, compound action pulley system triples your cutting power
- Exclusive PowerGlide rope pull system
- Curved 13" Razor Tooth Saw AC 7241
- 3-sided razor saw teeth cut twice as fast as conventional blades
- Lightweight fiberglass pole telescopes from 7' to 14' with twist lock adjustment
- Comfortable 24" foam grip
- 14' length pole 6870-11
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.25 x 13.0 x 168.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.