About this item
The new artisan-inspired CorningWare Etch 9" Baking Dish pays homage to handmade stoneware yet reflects the brand's new expression of shape, texture, and technology that displays a definitive modernism. It features delicate, ribbon-like embossed lines that weave loosely around the base. This ceramic baking dish features a design so stylish it can be used for serving just as easily as for cooking. Easy to clean, this item is convenient to use by any chef, both for baking and washing up.
CorningWare Etch 9" Baking Dish:
- Designed with gently flared edges and easy-grip handles
- Easy to clean and handle
- High-gloss interiors and crack and chip-resistant ceramic stoneware baking dish
- Has the durability to go from the oven, to the table, and to the freezer
- Charming design is understated and elegant
- Perfect for casseroles and lasagna, as well as other fun baking recipes
See all Bakeware on Walmart.com.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.405|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.6 x 11.5 x 7.4|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Although I haven't measured it with a ruler, it's advertised as 9" square and is slightly bigger than my 8" cake pan.by chickenpilot9/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The correct approximate dimensions for this piece are 9"L x 9"W.by CommunityAnswer9/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?