About this item
An excellent choice for all wine enthusiasts, the Wood Box Corkscrew Wine Opener Set offers an effortless uncorking action and a strong, non-stick coated screw that will not damage corks. The corkscrew works on all types of wine bottles and extracts a wine cork in three seconds flat. The simple, self-pulling action makes it easy to use for anyone. The ergonomic wine opener features stainless steel construction and a chrome finish. Apart from a screw-pull wine opener, this wine opener set in wooden box also includes a professional foil cutter, pourer, collar, stopper and extra screw. This wine bottle opener set comes in an attractive wood storage case with a glossy finish. This Wood Box Corkscrew Wine Opener Set constructed with advanced ergonomics can be the perfect gift to a wine connoisseur or it can even be a greatly useful accessory to have in your own home bar.
Corkscrew Wine Opener Set:
- The Corkscrew Wine Opener has a chrome finish, stainless steel construction
- Attractive wood storage case
- Works on all types of wine bottles
- This easy wine opener extracts cork in three seconds flat
- Effortless, self-pulling action
- Advanced ergonomics
- Strong, non-stick coated screw will not damage corks
- Includes a wine opener, foil cutter, pourer, collar, stopper and extra screw
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||22.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.0 x 7.0 x 2.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- no really don't need anyby horngirlxx9/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I do not have paper instructions, but screw the corkscrew into the cork by turning the whole unit, when the clamp reaches the bottle (I am calling the 2 handle thing a clamp) squeeze the clamp onto the bottle top and hold, lift top lever away from clamp, cork should come right outby HSmith588/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes there are instructions that do come with this product.by pito11112/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, It's really not as difficult as it looks. Secure opener around the bottle top with the handle in the "back" position. Then, pull handle down into the cork and then back up again. To remove the cork from the opener, just move the handle to the back position again.by Adriondk1210/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- approximately 2 1/2 x 8 3/4 x 10 3/4 inchesby HSmith588/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 11 x 9 x 3 is the dimensions of the boxby Quest Products6/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?