About this item
Everybody has their own sense of style, which is why the Corelle Vive 16-Piece Dinnerware Set Savvy Shades Gray in so many different patterns and shapes will be a versatile, but reliable choice. One thing everybody agrees on is durability; dinnerware needs to last. This set uses a unique material called Vitrelle, which gives the plates and bowls that legendary Corelle durability. It also gives them a number of other benefits that other brands can't offer. This Vitrelle dinnerware set is made from tempered glass, which prevents it from easy breakage and chipping. The beautiful gray pattern on all the pieces in this Corelle dinnerware set is fade-resistant.
The Corelle Vive 16-Piece Dinnerware Set Savvy Shades Gray consists of four dinner plates, four bread and butter plates, four soup or cereal bowls, and four stoneware mugs. Also, all these items are microwave and dishwasher safe to give you higher utility value. This dishwasher safe gray dinnerware set provides service for four persons.
Corelle Vive 16-Piece Vitrelle Dishwasher Safe Dinnerware Set:
- The Corelle dinnerware set features service for 4
- Four 10-1/2" dinner plates
- Four 8-1/2" bread and butter plates
- Four 18-oz soup/cereal bowls
- Four 11-oz stoneware mugs
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- Tempered glass for break resistance
- Patterns are fade-resistant
- Chip resistant
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||12.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.5 x 5.625 x 11.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA and Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- We just got them so have had no problem so far, but I do know other corelle dishes we have had, never scratchedby heyjug6/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just received mine, but I have never in 56 years found a scratch resistant plate.. Mine from the gold butterflies to this design are well cared for, but when slicing a steak... loving scratching!!by MissDLCV6/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They definitely seem to be.by JustMicki6/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's a three layer tempered glass product. It's definitely scratch resistant. It's scratch resistant, chemical resistant, dishwasher safe. Just avoid point impacts, such as dropping a heavy knife point from a couple of feet above it. It *is* tempered glass. Hard to break, but a small point impacting with significant force will shatter it like the passenger window of a car. Only, in smaller pieces. Ordering a second set soon. And one replacement plate, as I dropped a plate and a two quart pot full of water, the pot landing at an angle onto the plate on the floor. Freak accident caused by a moment of carelessness. An eleven dollar and thirty one cent moment of carelessness.by Wzrd11/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They seem to be. Their packaging was not overly protective in the box and they came out looking great.by Sady578/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have had mine 2 weeks and so far they have no scratches on the. I have used knives to cut meat on them and put them in my dishwasher. I hope this helps.by WundrnAngel3/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this product is made in the USA.by CommunityAnswer12/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?