Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion Quick Cover Spray SPF 50, 6 fl oz
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Protect your little ones from the sun with Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion Quick Cover Spray. The handy bottle means you can conveniently take it with you wherever you go. Easily apply the lotion to your baby with the spray nozzle. The 6 fl oz Coppertone sunscreen lotion is waterproof, has an SPF of 50 and is pediatrician approved.
Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion Quick Cover Spray SPF 50, 6 fl oz:
- Lotion spray
- 6 fl oz
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Instant waterproof protection
- Sunscreen lotion SPF 50 sprays at any angle
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 13%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 2%, Oxybenzone 4%-Purpose: Sunscreen. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Dimethyl Ether, Sorbitol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Sorbitan Isostearate, Benzyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Propylparaben, Disodium Edta.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.375 x 2.125 x 2.125|
Active Ingredient Purpose
- When using this product Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120 F. stop use And ask a doctor if: rash or irritation develops And lasts.
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Water, dimethyl ether, sorbitol, styrene/acrylates copolymer, vp/eicosene copolymer, stearic acid, triethanolamine, sorbitan isostearate, benzyl alcohol, dimethicone, tocopherol (vitamin e), polyglyceryl- 3 distearate, fragrance, methylparaben, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, propylparaben, disodium edta.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I still use this for my 3 year old child and myself and it seems to give adequate sun blockage.by MaMaSWA8/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?