About this item
Protect your little ones from the sun with Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion Quick Cover Spray. The handy bottle means you can conveniently take it with you wherever you go. Easily apply the lotion to your baby with the spray nozzle. The 6 fl oz Coppertone sunscreen lotion is waterproof, has an SPF of 50 and is pediatrician approved.
Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion Quick Cover Spray SPF 50, 6 fl oz:
- Lotion spray
- 6 fl oz
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Instant waterproof protection
- Sunscreen lotion SPF 50 sprays at any angle
Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 13%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 2%, Oxybenzone 4%-Purpose: Sunscreen. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Dimethyl Ether, Sorbitol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Sorbitan Isostearate, Benzyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Propylparaben, Disodium Edta.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.375 x 2.125 x 2.125|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Active Ingredient Purpose
- When using this product Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120 F. stop use And ask a doctor if: rash or irritation develops And lasts.
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Water, dimethyl ether, sorbitol, styrene/acrylates copolymer, vp/eicosene copolymer, stearic acid, triethanolamine, sorbitan isostearate, benzyl alcohol, dimethicone, tocopherol (vitamin e), polyglyceryl- 3 distearate, fragrance, methylparaben, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, propylparaben, disodium edta.
Ask a question
- I still use this for my 3 year old child and myself and it seems to give adequate sun blockage.by MaMaSWA8/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?