About this item
Coppertone Water Babies Foaming Lotion Sunscreen SPF 70+ is a delicate foaming lotion that gently moisturizes while it protects. This product's mild formula is designed with young children in mind, and it will not sting or irritate their delicate skin. Designed to protect against UVA rays, this Coppertone sunscreen helps prevent the premature aging and damage that can be caused by extended sun exposure. This product contains no CFCs (chemical compounds that deplete the ozone layer). This Coppertone babies sunscreen offers powerful protection against the damaging rays of the sun while remaining gentle on baby's skin.
Coppertone Water Babies Foaming Lotion Sunscreen SPF 70+:
- Delicate foaming lotion glides on as a soft, moisture-rich foam
- Mild formula won't sting or irritate baby's delicate skin
- Mitigates sun's burning rays to help prevent sunburn
- Provides protection from UVA rays that may contribute to skin damage and premature aging of the skin
- Contains no CFCs, which deplete the ozone layer
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.13 x 2.13 x 7.63|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Active Ingredient Purpose
- When using this product Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating And inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal. Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120f.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if Rash or irritation develops And lasts.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Shake well before use. Apply liberally And rub into skin.adults And children 6 months of age And older: apply evenly And liberally to all exposed areas before sun exposure. Ensure complete coverage. Do not spray directly on face. Spray into hands And apply to face. Use in well- ventilated areas. Reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming, perspiring, or vigorous activity. Children under 2 years of age: should use sunscreen products with a minimum SPF of 15. children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Water, isobutane, sorbitol, styrene/acrylates copolymer, vp/elcosene copolymer, stearic acid, benzyl alcohol, triethanolamine, dimethicone, sorbitan isostearate, tocopherol (vitamin e), chlorphenesin, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, polyglyceryl-3 disterate, ethyhexyl palmitate, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, retinyl palmitate (vitamin a palmitate), fragrance, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylates crosspolymer, disodium edta.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.