About this item
Coppertone Water Babies Lotion Spray keeps babies safe from the sun's rays while they're at the beach, the pool or the lake. It is water resistant. It also sprays on for easy application. With SPF 50, this water babies spray provides wide-spectrum protection for long periods.
Coppertone Water Babies Lotion Spray:
- No. 1 pediatrician-recommended brand
- Water resistant Coppertone spray (80 minutes)
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.97|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.375 x 4.25 x 2.125|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Active Ingredient Purpose
- When using this product When using this product: keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating And inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal. Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120f.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if Rash occurs
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shake well before each use. Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure And rub into skin. Do not spray directly on face. Spray into hands And apply to face. Use in well-ventilated areas. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating; immediately after towel drying at least every 2 hours.
Water, Dimethyl Ether, Sorbitol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Sorbitan Isostearate, Benzyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Tocopherol (Vitamin e), Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Propylparaben, Disodium edta
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.