Similar items in stock
Coppertone Sun Readers, Black
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Coppertone Sun Readers by Select-A-Vision open the door to reading anywhere. Quality frame designs for people desiring a look worthy of an active outdoor lifestyle.
- Sport frame design
- Invisible bi-focal lens
- Blocks 100% UVA/UVB rays
- Lightweight shatter-resistant polycarbonate lenses
- Available in four Magnifications: +1.00, +1.50, +2.00 and +2.50
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.00 x 2.00 x 8.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- They don't come that way, only plain glass with a reading optic at the bottom.by Sudsandstuff7/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The main lense has no magnification. Only the bifocal area is +1.50.by BlkDi6/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Since these are reading glasses, the main lens is clear with a no-line bi-focal in the strength of the reader.by CaptainCat6/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have not found any that come in full lens readers. Only the bottom (bifocal part) is for your reading prescription.by MaciTwo10/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Sudsandstuff3/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That I don't know but the bifocals are well placed and easy to read with I find myself using them indoors sometimes if I forget to grab my regular readers.by Looter4/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has been my experience that the top part of the sunglass has no prescription. Only the bottom part is for your reading prescription. And I have found that the reading part only goes as high as 2.50 I wish it did go higher, I would like 2.75by MaciTwo10/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No--They are regular sunglasses with a bifocal for readingby psychofriends8/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?