About this item
Protect your kids from the sun's UVA and UVB effects with Coppertone kids SPF 55 fragrance-free sunscreen stick. Coppertone sunscreen for kids helps prevent sunburn and provides protection from UVA rays, which may contribute to skin damage and premature aging of the skin. This .6-oz sunscreen stick has an SPF 55 rating to provide more sunburn protection. That SPF level is retained for up to 80 minutes of sweating or activity in the water. With an antioxidant vitamin blend to supplement skin's natural defenses, the Coppertone kids sunscreen offers thorough protection to the ears, nose, and other exposed areas.
Coppertone Kids Fragrance-Free SPF 55 Sunscreen Stick, .6 oz:
- Screens out the sun's burning rays to help prevent sunburn
- Provides protection from UVA rays that may contribute to skin damage and premature aging of the skin
- A higher SPF rating gives more sunburn protection than a lower SPF rating
- Retains its SPF protection after 80 minutes of activity in the water or sweating
- Antioxidant vitamin blend supplements skin's natural defenses
- Formulated to protect skin from the sun's burning UVA and UVB rays
- Convenient to protect exposed areas such as the ears and nose
Explore this item
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.0 x 1.0 x 2.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Active Ingredient Purpose
- When using this product Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if Rash or irritation develops And lasts.
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults And children 6 months of age And older apply evenly And liberally to all exposed areas before sun exposure. Ensure complete coverage. Reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming, perspiring, or vigorous activity. Children under 2 years of age should use sunscreen products with a minimum SPF of 15. Children under 6 months of age ask a doctor.
Beeswax, Lauryl Laurate, Ozokerite, Cetearyl Behenate, Polybutene, Cetyl Alcohol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Myristyl Myristate, Tocopherol (Vitamin e), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Phenoxyethanol, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin a Palmitate), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- always look at the label, but I use them until they are finished, if it is old just apply it more often as it will not be as strong as when new!by theirJojo2/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?