Customers also considered
About this item
Coppertone Tanning Lotion Sunscreen SPF:
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Non-greasy, light formula
- Moisturizing formula with aloe and vitamin E
- Water resistant up to 80 minutes
Explore this item
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||10.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.0 x 2.83 x 1.64|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Active Ingredient Purpose
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if Rash or irritation develops And lasts.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Adults And children 6 months of age And older: apply evenly And liberally to all exposed areas before sun exposure. Ensure complete coverage. Reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming, perspiring, or vigorous activity. Children under 2 years of age: should use sunscreen products with a minimum SPF of 15. Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Water, Sorbitol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Bis-stearyl Ethylenediamine/Neopentyl Glycol/Stearyl Hydrogenated Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Benz Alcohol, Dimethicone, Tocopherol (Vitamin e), Cetyl Phosphate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Triethanolamine, Fragrance, Acrylates/C10- 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Disodium edta, Chlorphenesin.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Customers also viewed these products
Check out these related products
Your recently viewed itemsClear this list