About this item
The Coolaroo Ready to Hang Shade Sail in Pebble provides shade and vibrant style for your patio, deck, or play area. Grommet corners make installation easy. The Coolaroo Shade Sail cleans easily and quickly with water.
Coolaroo Ready to Hang Shade Sail, Pebble:
- HDPE knitted 90 percent UV block all weather fabric
- Coolaroo technology's chimney effect" lets heat escape through the fabric itself
- Double-stitched, reinforced corners make installation easy
- Dimensions: 11'10" triangle
- 20' nylon ropes included
- Will not mildew, stain, tear, crack or fade
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.35|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||142.0 x 142.0 x 2.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- sure. mines not perfectly flat but there's no way water will collect up there. maybe if lined with dead leaves or such.by TVShark3/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It pools slightly, but will run off & dries quickly.by CandysKiss3/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Water will pass throughby ResistWeMuch9/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, water passes through. Visit coolaroousa.com for greater detail.by KazyKazy3/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have mine tied to a tree, and to a fence.by CandysKiss5/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Visit coolaroousa.com for greater detailby KazyKazy12/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I cannot imagine finding 3 perfectly spaces anchor points - you might get one. I was lucky and found 2 by climbing up to a tree branch. After considering a metal post and reinforced PVC I settled on a wood post. I used drilled hooks but you might get by with nails.by SteveGator765/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No you do not need poles. You just use scew-eye wall hooks. Hook onto fence or wall.by tanyayvette5/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- just one is included, i'm pretty sure. but two is a good way to go for a bigger area and to cover the position of the sun. the bigger square ones don't seem as pleasing to me.by TVShark4/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You get just one.by KazyKazy4/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- One per package. I'm thinking about adding a second sail but first I want to see how the first one performs with environmental hazards.by SteveGator764/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?