About this item
This classically elegant Coolaroo Offset Umbrella provides protection from the sun while allowing cool breezes to flow through. With unique fabric that breathes to reduce the temperature underneath by up to 32 percent, this outdoor offset umbrella gives you a reprieve from the heat. The Coolaroo Umbrella also blocks up to 90 percent of UV rays, so you won't have to worry about harsh sun damage when enjoying an afternoon outdoors. With the ability to allow breezes through, the Coolaroo Offset Umbrella keeps you feeling cool and refreshed. This durable umbrella resists mold and mildew and it doesn't require constant cleaning. Set up this outdoor offset umbrella on your lawn, patio, deck or garden for a great accent that keeps your favorite outdoor spaces shady and cool. This Coolaroo Offset Umbrella measures 120" long x 120" wide x 102" high.
Coolaroo 10' Cantilever Umbrella:
- For patio or poolside
- Unique fabric "breathes" to reduce temperature by up to 32%
- Provides up to 90% UV block
- Fabric allows breezes to flow through
- Mold and mildew resistant
- Includes manufacturer's 5-year warranty against UV degradation
|Primary Color:||Off White|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||26.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||120.0 x 120.0 x 102.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes it can be closed. No cover.by Azrockn10/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes our umbrellas close and no there is not a cover included.by CoolarooSupport6/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Our Cantilever umbrella has 4 legs at the bottom on which you can either stake them into the ground;bolt them into a deck or place pavers on them to secure our umbrella.by CoolarooSupport8/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?