Cool Gear Filtered Bottle, 24 oz, Blue
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$26.41 Was $43.67Save $17.26
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The 24-ounce Cool Gear Filtered Bottle filters up to 100 gallons of water.
Cool Gear Filtered Bottle, 24 oz, Blue:
- BPA free
- Freezer/filter combination
- Filters up to 100 gallons of water
|Manufacturer Part Number:||9301|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.25 x 3.25 x 8.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. What is the dial on the lid for? It has numbers from 1 to 12 on it. The packaging and instructions make no mention of the purpose.
- doctor say drink 8 to 10 glasses of water a day if you want to stay healthy and loss weight. I think this is just a way to keep up with how much water you are drinking each day neat ideal i thinkby btarlton11/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a counter. How many bottles you've had to drink, how many laps you walked, etc.by Tiny91110/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The packaging says that the filter is good for 100 gallons of water OR about 3-4 months depending on how much you drink. Our walmart had the replacement filters sitting right next to the bottles and they were about $4. The filter screws into and out of the straw portion of the bottle.by TreesaClaire7/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?