Similar items in stock
- Clearance$29.99 Was $59.99Save $30.00
Cooking with Calphalon Hard-Anodized Nonstick Grill Pan and Press
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Cooking with Calphalon Hard-Anodized Grill Pan has the added advantage of a grill press. It combines durability and even heating. You can create a delicious meal every time you use it. The hard-anodized aluminum with the convenience of easy-to-clean nonstick makes this aluminum grill pan your go-to. Foods release easily from the nonstick interior time after time for delicious results. Residue will come off this pan quickly and easily. The comfortable handles feature silicone grips that stay cool on the stovetop and allow for a secure hold. Use this pan to make hot panini sandwiches or a perfect grilled cheese. Meal possibilities are nearly endless with this nonstick grill pan; it's great for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Use it to sear chicken, steak or vegetables: the ridged surface leaves authentic grill marks. This Cooking with Calphalon Hard-Anodized Grill Pan is oven safe up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
Cooking with Calphalon Hard-Anodized Nonstick Grill Pan and Press:
- Hard-anodized aluminum construction for durability and even heating
- Nonstick interior for easy food release and faster cleanup
- Comfortable silicone grip handles stay cool on the stovetop
- Oven safe to 400 degrees F
- Includes grill press
- Use nylon, coated or wooden utensils
- Hand wash
- Cook on gas, electric or ceramic stovetops
- This nonstick grill pan comes with a full 10-year warranty
|Material:||Hard Anodized Nonstick|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1771218|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||16.62 x 11.00 x 3.12 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Pan itself 11" x 8.5"by Vlady12/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Product in Inches (L x W x H): 16.625 x 11.0 x 3.125 The press is smaller by about an 1.5 or more on the long side of the pan.by Pineapple0012/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The pan is 16.2"L x 11" W x 3.3" H. The press is 9.5" L x 7.3" W x 1.8" H.by CalphalonProductExpert12/7/2014Written by a verified representative from CalphalonProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. If this product weighs less than 3 lbs total .. how does the press effectively do anything to help cook or sear the food??
- Thank you for your interest in our products. The press can be heated in the pan before placing it on top of your food, allowing for both sides to be seared at the same time. The high conductivity of aluminum allows for prolonged heat retention.by CalphalonProductExpert10/29/2015Written by a verified representative from CalphalonProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- from $65.99
- from $63.99
- from $45.99
- $37.68 Was $39.99Save $2.31