About this item
The Cooking with Calphalon Hard-Anodized Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set is designed for even heating and easy cleanup. Foods release easily from the nonstick interiors for delicious cooking results. The comfortable handles feature silicone grips that stay cool on the stove top and allow for a secure hold. This hard-anodized cookware set helps to ensure that pots and pans distribute heat evenly across the cooking surface. The set features a versatile range of cookware. Included are both 8" and 10" omelette pans for quick and easy breakfasts. Sauce pans in 1-, 2- and 3-qt sizes are included, each with a tempered glass cover. The large 6-qt stock pot also has a tempered glass cover. Each piece of the Cooking with Calphalon Hard-Anodized Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set is oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. It has handles that are securely riveted to the bodies of the pots for durability. Use this hard-anodized aluminum cookware set on gas, electric or ceramic stove tops.
Cooking with Calphalon Hard-Anodized Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set:
- 8" omelette pan
- 10" omelette pan
- 1-qt sauce pan and cover
- 2-qt sauce pan and cover
- 3-qt saute pan and cover
- 6-qt stock pot and cover
- Hard-anodized aluminum cookware set is constructed for durability and even heating
- Nonstick interior for easy food release and faster cleanup
- Comfortable silicone grip handles stay cool on the stove top
- Oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Tempered glass covers
- Use nylon, coated or wooden utensils
- Hand wash
- Cook on gas, electric or ceramic stove tops
- Full 10-year warranty
|Gift By Recipient:||For Her , For Him|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||20.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||21.5 x 14.75 x 15.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- All of the lids fit perfectly on my set!by credmondson12/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the lid for the 3 QT Saute will also fit the 10" omelette/ frying pan.by CalphalonProductExpert12/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is calphalon hard-anodized nonstick dishwasher safe? Also, same price for stainless steel set as for nonstick?
- The lids are dishwashers safe but not the pans.by KaseeW12/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This particular hard anodized set is not dishwasher safe. Currently the Unison Nonstick and Contemporary Nonstick Dishwasher Safe are the hard anodized lines that are safe for dishwasher use. Anything that is dishwasher safe will be marked on the bottom of the cookware. The cost of cookware will vary depending on the product line and number of pieces in the set.by CalphalonProductExpert12/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We appreciate your interest in our products. Much of what Calphalon produces will be great on most flat top stoves. We would recommend checking with your stove manufacturer to determine what is recommended for your specific model. In general, most flat top stoves will recommend against cookware with rounded bottoms, (such as a round bottom wok) sharp or rough edges, (such as cast iron) and uneven edges (such as a grill pan). If the cookware is flat on the bottom and makes good contact with your stove, it should be recommended. Typically stainless and hard anodized aluminum surfaces would be preferable. Based on this criteria, this set would work with your stove.by CalphalonProductExpert1/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes & they're an excellent set of pans wish I could afford themby wolfmann23/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?