About this item
The Cooking with Calphalon Hard-Anodized 7 qt. Dutch Oven the durability and even heating of hard-anodized aluminum with the convenience of easy-to-clean nonstick. Foods release easily from the nonstick interior time after time for delicious cooking results. Comfortable handles feature silicone grips that stay cool on the stovetop and allow for a secure hold. The 7 Quart Dutch Oven is suitable for searing or braising meats, then finishing dishes in the oven. Large enough to hold a whole chicken, its also perfect for preparing chili, stews, soups and one-pot family meals. Includes cover.
Cooking with Calphalon Hard-Anodized Nonstick 7 qt. Dutch Oven:
- Hard-Anodized aluminum construction for durability and even heating
- Nonstick interior for easy food release and faster cleanup
- Comfortable silicone grip handles stay cool on the stovetop
- Oven safe to 400 degrees F
- Tempered glass cover
- Use nylon, coated or wooden utensils
- Hand wash
- Cook on gas, electric or ceramic stovetops
- Full 10 year warranty
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.5 x 11.5 x 7.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Thank you for your interest in our products. This cookware is not induction compatible. We would suggest looking at stainless steel cookware and checking for induction compatibility on the packaging or on the pan itself.by CalphalonProductExpert12/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, these pans are suitable for induction cooking.by CommunityAnswer12/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 11 inchesby antiqueslady4/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The diameter of the pan that touches the stovetop, known as the footprint, is 9.4".by CalphalonProductExpert4/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the interior is coated with nonstickby antiqueslady4/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- This pan is made of hard anodized aluminum with a nonstick interior.by CalphalonProductExpert4/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?