About this item
The Cooking with Calphalon Hard-Anodized Nonstick 12 Piece Cookware Set combines the durability and even heating of hard-anodized aluminum with the convenience of easy-to-clean nonstick. Foods release easily from the nonstick interiors time after time for delicious cooking results. Comfortable handles features silicone grips that stay cool on the stovetop and allow for a secure hold. This set includes a great assortment of pots and pans to handle a wide range of cooking tasks, including searing, sauteing, steaming, simmering, frying and more.
Cooking with Calphalon Hard-Anodized Nonstick 12-Piece Cookware Set:
- 10-inch omelette pan
- 12-inch omelette pan
- 1-qt sauce pan
- 2-qt sauce pan and cover
- 4-qt sauce pan and cover
- 3-qt saute pan and cover
- 6-qt stock pot and cover
- Steamer Insert
- Hard-anodized aluminum construction for durability and even heating
- Nonstick interior for easy food release and faster cleanup
- Comfortable silicone grip handles stay cool on the stovetop
- Oven-safe to 400-degrees Fahrenheit
- Tempered glass covers
- Use nylon-coated or wooden utensils
- Hand wash
- Cook on gas, electric or ceramic stovetops
- Full ten-year warranty
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||26.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||24.75 x 13.75 x 11.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes it does, there are letters stamped on the bottom but so far they haven't scratched our stove or counter tops.by OldBowler12/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Much of what Calphalon produces will be great on most flat top stoves. We would recommend checking with your stove manufacturer to determine what is recommended for your specific model. In general, most flat top stoves will recommend against cookware with rounded bottoms, (such as a round bottom wok) sharp or rough edges, (such as cast iron) and uneven edges (such as a grill pan). If the cookware is flat on the bottom and makes good contact with your stove, it should be recommended. Typically stainless and hard anodized aluminum surfaces would be preferable. This set should work fine with your new stove.by CalphalonProductExpert3/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This set is not induction compatible. We would recommend that you look at stainless steel products, marked with an induction symbol on the bottom of the pan.by CalphalonProductExpert10/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This Cooking With Calphalon product is coated with a nonstick interior. Any of the stainless steel products as well as the Commercial Hard Anodized line are free from any type of coating.by CalphalonProductExpert12/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?